Showing 10 posts of 11 posts found.
Showing 10 posts of 1237 posts found.
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and its use to detect Pulmonary Aspergillosis
- Revised Definitions of Invasive Fungal Disease from the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer/Invasive Fungal Infections Cooperative Group and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Mycoses Study Group (EORTC/M
- Antifungal susceptibility testing in Aspergillus spp. according to EUCAST methodology.
- Aspergillus Galactomannan Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay Cross-Reactivity Caused by Invasive Geotrichum capitatum
- New Cause for False-Positive Results with the Pastorex Aspergillus Antigen Latex Agglutination Test
- Galactoxylomannan Does Not Exhibit Cross-Reactivity in the Platelia Aspergillus Enzyme Immunoassay
- Cyclophosphamide induces false-positive results in detection of aspergillus antigen in urine
- False Positive Test for Aspergillus Antigenemia Related to Concomitant Administration of Piperacillin and Tazobactam
- Occurrence and Kinetics of False-Positive Aspergillus Galactomannan Test Results following Treatment with -Lactam Antibiotics in Patients with Hematological Disorders