Genome sequencing and analysis of Aspergillus oryzae. Nature. 2005 Dec 22;438(7071):1157-61. Machida M et. al. PDF
Supplementary genomic material
- Supplementary Methods: Library Construction.
- Supplementary Figure S1. Schematic drawing of the A. oryzae genome sequence assembly
- Supplementary Figure S2
- Supplementary Figure S3
- Supplementary Figure S4c
- Supplementary Figure S5
- Supplementary Figure S6
- Supplementary Figure S7
- Supplementary Figure Legends
- Supplementary Tables
- Table S1. Genome sequence statistics
- Table S2. Comparison of gene numbers for each COG
- Table S3. Classification of the polyketide synthase related genes in Aspergillus oryzae
- Table S4. Redundancy of the transporter genes
- Table S5. Redundancy of genes encoding hydrolytic enzymes.
- Table S6. Redundancy of secretory protease genes
- Table S7. Genes responsible to protein folding
- Table S8. Genes responsible to protein translocation for secretion
- Sequencing of Aspergillus nidulans and comparative analysis with A. fumigatus and A. oryzae. Nature. 2005 Dec 22;438(7071):1105-15. Galagan JE et.al. PDF.
- A. oryzae codon usage table