Sheraton Hotel Ladi Kwali Way Wuse 2 Abuja Nigeria
Start & end date:
Wednesday, August 7, 2019 to Friday, August 9, 2019
- Era of Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Climate change and health
- Public Learning and Understanding of Science
- Vaccine and Immunological Strategy
- The Cultural, Anthropological, Social and Economic Impact of Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Mentorship for the next generation of African Scientists on EID.
- Discuss and debate the impact of changing climate on EID and Biosecurity in Africa
- Discuss the rising insecurity and the influence of non-state actors on biosecurity in Africa
- Identify regional and international opportunities for collaboration in EID and Biosecurity research.
- Opportunity to present the latest breaking research activity and Collaborations from Ebola and other deadly Emerging infectious diseases.
- Present latest breaking updates on Ebola and other (re)emerging infectious diseases.