- Aspergillus Genome Database
This page provides information on the status of the A. niger CBS 513.88 genome. Data on this page are updated once a day.
- JGI Aspergillus niger Genome
The strain chosen for sequencing (ATCC 1015) is also the wildtype strain used in the first patented citric acid process nearly 90 years ago.
- Genome sequencing and analysis
- Aspergillus niger EnsemblFungi
In February 2007, a European consortium, led by DSM Food Specialties publically released the A. niger (CBS 513.88) genome.
- A. niger codon usage table