Sequencing of Aspergillus nidulans and comparative analysis with A. fumigatus and A. oryzae. Nature. 2005 Dec 22;438(7071):1105-15. Galagan JE et.al.
Supplementary genomic material
- Detailed Methods: A. nidulans Sequencing and Assembly.
- Aspergillus Phylogenetic Analysis - Raw Data (Excel file)
- Synteny Analysis
- Upstream open reading frames (uORFs) (Excel file)
- Conserved Non-Coding conpats (Excel file)
- Transposable Elements
- Assembly and Genetic Map Integration
- Peroxisomes. Table §S8.1 Enzymes involved in fatty acid beta-oxidation in Aspergillus species
- Hyphal Growth. Table §S9.1. Rho GTPases in Aspergillus fumigatus, Aspergillus nidulans and Aspergillus oryzae.
- Gene Prediction Protocol and Accuracy Estimation
- Genes Implicated In Sexual Reproduction in Fungi
- Two Predicted TPP Riboswitches
- Aspergillus nidulans Comparative Map
- The Aspergillus nidulans Comparative Genome Database at The Broad Institute
- PATHOGEN FUNCTIONAL GENOMICS RESOURCE CENTER
- The Aspergillus nidulans Linkage Map at FGSC
Linkage Data, Maps, Locus Lists, Strain list and Annual Bibliographies
- Fungal Cosmid and cDNA Sequencing at Oklahoma University (Bruce Roe)
This site contains the sequence of cosmids from Aspergillus nidulans, A. parasiticus and Neurospora crassa. It contains A. nidulans and N. crassa EST databases which are searchable using Blast.
- Fungal Genome Resource at the University of Georgia (Jonathan Arnold)
This site contains physical maps of Aspergillus nidulans, Neurospora crassa, Nectria haematococca and Pneumocystis carinii. It contains databases of N. crassa and P. carinii cosmid end sequence and P. carinii ESTs which are searchable using Blast.